TAG!

the 415ers
samantha
anna
cheng ee
deborah
elizabeth
liyana
grace
karen
-joni
hui ning
kar min
yi min
lisa
nancy
rachel
evangeline
sarah
jia yi
dorothy
talia
rui fen
weiqing
xin xuan
cheryl
bao zhing
jing xuan
bernice
wanhui



links


314/315 Writers Block (:

skin by heroine
1 2
Sunday, April 27, 2008
cartoooons are <3

I know everyone is all stressed out and unhappy now so I want to share something to make everyone SMILE (:

Drawn...like...a month ago? Click for bigger.



Nancy, don't be (too) offended! I love you ok :D And, this is humour and untrue so don't book her.

Love hurts, but sometimes it's a good hurt
It feels like I'm alive
Love sings, when it transcends the bad things
Have a heart and try me,
'Cause without love I won't survive.


-- Love Hurts, Incubus

<3, gracey

Labels: ,

music makes the people
come together, yeah