TAG!

the 415ers
samantha
anna
cheng ee
deborah
elizabeth
liyana
grace
karen
-joni
hui ning
kar min
yi min
lisa
nancy
rachel
evangeline
sarah
jia yi
dorothy
talia
rui fen
weiqing
xin xuan
cheryl
bao zhing
jing xuan
bernice
wanhui



links


314/315 Writers Block (:

skin by heroine
1 2
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Come on monsters, you don't have to cry...we can be HAPPY!

HELLO EVERYBODY (: This is on behalf of Siaw because she can't post for some reason.

Watch these videos, they'll make your day. :D <333333333!

REM and...The Muppets

Hahahaha poor Peter Buck (the blonde one) looks like he doesn't want to be there...

Some may disagree with me on this, but I love James Blunt and I love Sesame Street. So, this makes me very happy!

My Triangle

I think we should tell Mrs Ang about it so she can use it to inspire her cute little sec ones next year :D

Watch the Chris Brown and Feist ones too, they're really adorable. And the Andrea Bocelli one! <3

I think I was a bit high, sorry (: I caught myself dancing along to the REM one...

- peace out, grace!

Labels:

music makes the people
come together, yeah