TAG!

the 415ers
samantha
anna
cheng ee
deborah
elizabeth
liyana
grace
karen
-joni
hui ning
kar min
yi min
lisa
nancy
rachel
evangeline
sarah
jia yi
dorothy
talia
rui fen
weiqing
xin xuan
cheryl
bao zhing
jing xuan
bernice
wanhui



links


314/315 Writers Block (:

skin by heroine
1 2
Saturday, November 1, 2008
MONEYSZZ

Hey everyone!

I don't have all your HP numbers so for those I didn't inform, please bring $10 on Tuesday! My mom needs money for the girl (Matseliso) we are funding (via WorldVision). We can actually mail stuff over, so does someone want to write a letter? : D Or if you want to just write a few lines, you can pass me slips of paper and I will stick them onto a pretty A4 piece of paper and send it over or something.

Do you want to continue next year? (:

<3
Sarah

p.s.: The $10 will cover July - December. Thanks and sorry for the late notice!

music makes the people
come together, yeah